Thursday 15 November 2012

Wanna Do More Than Exist

When I got enough confidence, the stage was gone.


When I was sure of loosing, I won.


When I needed people the most, they left me.


When I learnt to dry my tears, I found a shoulder to cry on.


When I mastered the skill of hating, somebody started loving me.


That's Life!!!
Enjoy Life...!


"I have learnt to care about people too much...,


Not because they are good. But...


Because I know the pain of being ignored..."


The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone.


I want to touch someone's life so much that...


They can genuinely say that if they had never met me...


Then they wouldn't be the person they are today.


I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world.


I wish to be someone's hero, someone that people look up to.


I only wish to make a change, even if it is a small one.


I just want to do more than exist.


www.bjb-007.blogspot.com


Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

0 comments:

Post a Comment